DaimlerChrysler has completed the sale Chrysler

DaimlerChrysler has completed the sale Chrysler

Daimler Chrysler announced at the end of last week selling 80.1% of U.S. Division Chrysler the investment fund Cerberus Capital Management. The German group will retain the remaining 19.9%. Therefore, Daimler Chrysler and Cerberus have agreed to participate in a financing, subscribing to a loan of $ 2 billion in 12 months, of which 1.5 meliorate supported by Daimler Chrysler, Which incorporates the company's debt as Chrysler. "Daimler's financial support Chrysler is a sign of the decision to ensure that under the majority control of Cerberus, Chrysler will be able to begin as an independent car manufacturer, "it said in a statement delivered to the press by the German manufacturer. With this transaction, for the first time one of the largest U.S. automakers is acquired by an investment fund. At the same time, to end a partnership of nine, Chrysler regained independent manufacturer. Daimler Chrysler will change its name to Daimler, the decision to be taken following a meeting of the Board, scheduled in early October.

You may also be interested in . . .

Group Chrysler, Acquired by Cerberus Capital Management

Group Chrysler, Acquired by Cerberus Capital Management It is now official: basically, giant DaimlerChrysler no longer exists, the Group Chrysler being sold to Cerberus Capital Management, one of the...

A decision on sale Chrysler will be taken very soon

A decision on sale Chrysler will be taken very soon A decision on sale of subsidiary Chrysler, the American group Daimler Chrysler Could is taken very soon, even next week, according to reports in...

Daimler AG began to take shape

Daimler AG began to take shape Daimler Chrysler AG is dead, long live Daimler AG! Unsubscribe Daimler name Chrysler AG recently decided to Berlin, by a vote of shareholders...

Drop the Daimler Chrysler

Drop the Daimler Chrysler Chrysler made steps toward avoiding bankruptcy, reaching a preliminary agreement with the largest union in the U.S. and won or validation of a...

Daimler Chrysler officially announced the entry into Romania

Daimler Chrysler officially announced the entry into Romania Daimler Chrysler AG and business partner, organization Ion Tiriac, has signed an agreement to form a joint venture that will handle sales and...

Daimler: "I could not support without Nissan Smart"

Daimler: "I could not support without Nissan Smart" Daimler AG chief says the agreement signed yesterday with Renault-Nissan is the only way that Smart could survive on the market. Dieter Zetsche...

Daimler Chrysler Romania took over distribution of Tiriac Holdings

Daimler Chrysler Romania took over distribution of Tiriac Holdings The Competition Council authorized the distribution of takeover activities Tiriac Holdings group, by Daimler Chrysler Romania Automotive, a...